"Wings of My Soul"

"Wings of My Soul"

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fast Forward

Hermon asked me to post the originals that are available so you could get an idea of what he has been doing for the past couple of years. Some of these have been purchased. Others are showing in Studio-W Gallery in Ruidoso, NM. We are so happy to have Wayne Usery representing Hermon's work. We met at the Ruidoso Art Festival in July 2009. It turns out that Wayne has been following Hermon's career over the years and is excited about having his work. Well, we are excited that he is excited! This is not all of Hermon's available pieces. As I have photos, I will post them.


I never realized how going back all those years to the major turning points in our life together would be such an energy zapper. Nice memories. Difficult choices. New adventures. Totally stepping out on faith. Challenging times, good times, bad times. Glad we lived through them and our marriage survived, our family unite survived and has remained strong through it all. It has been said, "There is a fine line between 'faith and stupidity.'" So one can accept either, I guess, but I chose the faith-faith in God, in Hermon, and in myself. It is very clear to me.


Hope you enjoy the photos of paintings by Hermon Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment